Hello again, my friends!
Happy Friday! What do you have planned for the weekend? Are you finishing up your shopping, spending time with loved ones, or even hitting up a holiday get together?! Whatever is on your schedule, I hope you enjoy every moment!
On our agenda this weekend is a trip back to Northwest Ohio to spend the weekend celebrating Christmas with my family. In addition to Christmas celebrations, I am meeting up with a girlfriend to run the Jingle Bell Run/Walk 5K for Arthritis! It’s going to be a fun-filled weekend and I cannot wait for it to start 🙂
Before the weekend begins, I wanted to prep a quick and wholesome snack to take for any munchies that strike in between weekend festivities. Something sweet and small was what I had in mind, so I whipped up these Coconut Peanut Butter Bites and oh my goodness…the A Loving Spoon Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter adds such amazing flavor to these little balls of goodness! I have tried A Loving Spoon peanut butter before and it is absolutely devine. I am not normally someone who can eat PB out of the jar, but oh boy, I could probably down an entire jar of this stuff in one sitting. When A Loving Spoon posted about providing jars of the good stuff in exchange for a recipe, I jumped at the chance and was thankfully accepted.
These little bites are perfect small snacks for in between holiday festivities. They’re easy and quick to make and even easier to eat! You could even add mini chocolate chips or other mix-ins as you wish.
Coconut Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 cup quick-cook oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used 1 4-oz. container Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes + 1/8 cup for sprinkling!
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the peanut butter and honey.
2. In another medium sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients – oats, coconut, and flaxseed.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined with either a spoon or your freshly washed hands.
4. Roll mixture into 10 1-inch balls and place on a serving plate. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/8 cup coconut flakes.
Have a great weekend, everyone!